Monday, May 23, 2011

Sweet & Sour Shrimp Stir Fry



I love stir fry! I literally came up with this recipe 10 minutes ago and just made it. I got the idea from Clean Eating's sweet & sour chicken recipe. This recipe is SUPER easy and healthy! This recipe is a single serving recipe and brown rice can be added to it to make it a dinner dish.

Sweet & Sour Shrimp Stir Fry

Stir Fry:
2 cups frozen oriental stir fry vegetables
4 oz. frozen shrimp

Sweet & Sour Sauce:
1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
1 tsp honey
1/2 tablespoon lime juice
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger

1. Coat a small skillet with non-stick cooking spray as well as a stove top grill. Add the frozen vegetables to the skillet and cover to heat. Transfer shrimp to grill and heat through.

2. In a small bowl microwave honey, then add soy sauce, lime juice, minced garlic, and ground ginger. Mix until combined.

3. Once shrimp and vegetables are warmed through, add the shrimp and sweet & sour sauce to the skillet with the vegetables.

4. Serve and enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this Sweet and sour Shrimp Stir Fry. I already cooked this before and it was so grate to me. Can I ask if you have another recipe? I hope you can post here soon. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...